Tuesday 18 June 2013

That's what I meant

Absolutely! That's what I meant. I got attacked when I was fighting two mobs just yesterday in Krasarang, by a Shaman. Who forgot I was a Paladin and could just lay on hands. We were in the area of the forest where there were about 500 stealthed tigers, and I managed to kite him through them as he was doing an AoE. I watched as they killed him. Loved it!

I tried leveling on a PvP realm, and I have mixed feelings about it.  The community seems tighter knit, which I assume comes from having a shared enemy in the other faction and having to rely on one another for support wow accounts for sale.  There is also a certain thrill in having to constantly look around for opposing players.  I also acknowledge that, because of the variety of challenges you'll face, it could make you a better player.

On the other hand, it felt like playing a game in early beta, one that stalls or crashes unexpectedly.  In almost fifty levels, I never once had an honorable fight against a player of similar level; every PvP encounter was a level 70 one-shotting me because why not wowgold.  Then there were the occasions where a 70 was camping my quest hub killing NPC's and players alike, so my options were to travel to the other side of the world and level in another zone, or log out and hope he eventually gets bored.  In a post-Cataclysm world, you have an alternative in the Dungeon Finder, but also buying wow accounts more linear questing so you couldn't just skip to the next quest hub.

Overall, I'll probably try it again someday.  I enjoy battlegrounds and world PvP objectives like Halaa and Venture Bay, so if I ever got to the level cap, I think I'd enjoy the challenge of spontaneous combat.

No comments:

Post a Comment