Monday 15 April 2013

uneScape quests often feature some memorable lines

RuneScape quests often feature some memorable lines. What's been the best thing an NPC has said to you? I can't remember the line.. But it's a quest in the desert were a guy is talking about another guy who went out to find a toilet, which will take some time, 'cause there are no toilets in RS When an NPC would randomly appear and say "Quick, Zabuto Pein! I need you!" Made me feel so wanted cheap ruenscape accounts. haha I miss the random events!One said that Jagex only cares about the money and since a NPC said it along with my opinion it is a fact. Jagex no longer cares about the players. If they did they would scrap EOC as it has lost them half their player base and bring more F2P features into the game selling ruenscape accounts. I say this even though I am a Runescape member.

No comments:

Post a Comment