Wednesday 24 April 2013

New Squeal of Fortune Super-Rare items

To be 100% honest, I enjoy updates in the main game and love the content and some of the newer updates, however simply due to the "Evolution" of combat, which is in no way an evolution I can't enjoy 90% of these updates, as many are combat based and really I only ever do combat. EOC was a downgrade, and normally I would be excited for updates such as HTML5 and new content, I have only played EOC and the HTML5 beta for about 5 minutes, yet I used to play Main RS for hours, this is because I feel it's not worth my time anymore as the main content of the game (combat) has been turned into a watered down, horribly designed system that is a slightly reskinned copy of any other MMO system out there to get cheap runescape accounts. Also, the greed infested in the SOF and SGS is obvious, and shoved in your face, the SOF has no place being in a game played by teenagers/chilren, as it IS A FORM OF GAMBLING, and is also rigged badly and obviously. Without 2K7 Subs, RS3 would have hit rock bottom fast.
It secretly have the formula of : Level + Experience + Money you pay + your loyalty + how rich you are and some luck ... 
The random system is just a lie 
Btw , some rares don't even deserve as a rare item.  higher drop rate? uncommon spot is higher drop rate  no way I'll win any by tonight, unless luck fairy bites me. Will they still be on spins after today or was these 3 days the only time?

No comments:

Post a Comment